SAT is an entrance exam conducted by College board which is used by topmost colleges and universities in the US as well as other countries to select students for admission to Undergraduate courses. SAT is standardized test that measures a student's skills in three core areas Critical Reading, Writing and Math.
- Limited Batch Strength (15 Students in a Batch).
- Strong emphasis on
- Mental Readiness
- Time management techniques.
- Get a blueprint for self directed practice.
- How to establish confidence, flexible thinking.
- All course material included in enrollment fee.
- 100+ Time bounded practice sheets for Critical Reading, Writing and Analysis.
- 40 full SAT pattern practice tests.
- Vocabulary sheets
- Preparation for Essay Writing for SAT.(Optional)
- Result Analysis report in Collegeboard pattern.
- Regular doubt class.